Wednesday, June 8, 2011

hannarisms

Hailey was in trouble and was pouting because she was told to pick up before we started a movie. Hanna gets super defensive over her sister when she gets in trouble. I can only imagine what it is going to be like when they are in junior high school. Or elementary. One thing we do know is Hanna will always have Hailey and Maddie's back, no matter what. I fear for the child that will one day get beaten up by Hanna. Because you know it is going to happen. So back to my story... this was the short conversation I had with her that led me speechless.


Me, after listening to Hanna chewing me out over getting mad at Hailey: "Hanna, I really don't like your attitude."
Hanna: "I don't like your attitude. I like my attitude, so you have to."


I really didn't know what to say. She had a good point.

No comments:

Post a Comment