Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have a confession.        Okay... I have an addiction. A serious addiction at that. Yes... I have spent way to many countless hours on this website called pinterest. I use to blog hop around to peoples craft blogs (a little tipsy, our best bites, tipjunkie, just to name a few) and it wasn't much. I have found the MOTHERLOAD of blogs that people can pin up their lastest project for all to see. I feel a little overwhelmed because I feel the need to make and do every little project I see. I have found the best ideas to do with the girls this summer. The best part? In one week, we will be in Utah and we will be able to do some of these idea's and fun with all of our friends and family. It is going to be one huge big blast. And heck with just the kids, I am going to work on MY projects that I haven't gotten too lately. It is going to be a great 4 weeks. Maybe going back to Utah will cure my addiction of this so very wonderful website. It needs to go to time out so I don't have to look at it anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment