Thursday, June 16, 2011

Maddie is.... 2??

I don't know how this happened so quickly, but Maddie turned 2 on Saturday. I even wondered if we were wrong, and she was really turning 1. We threw her mini birthday party with a Yo Gabba Gabba theme. 

Happy Birthday Maddie!




She was not diggin' the hat.



This look that Hanna is giving Mike is like, "I love you, but you really embarrass me....."



Yeah. Our party was that much fun!


 





"Dad. Seriously. Quit taking pictures of me already!"

Pin the eye on Muno

I am really not sure what is going on here. Mike does look like he is really enjoying himself....


Maddie was bailing the wrong way..



I love how this is the best picture of Hanna smiling. Too bad its because she is choking Hailey. Okay that is not what is going on here, but that is what it looks like anyway.

Seriously, why even eat with a fork??

No comments:

Post a Comment