Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our beautiful southern bell

Yesterday Hanna was sitting outside on the padio in a rocking chair. From the kitchen, we watched her poofing her hair and fanning herself with her hand. We then heard a leaf blower. So.. was she fanning herself for these guys right outside our apartment building??? She looked like a southern bell, fanning herself and poofing up her hair for these men. Oh dear.....

Oh and to make it even funnier, she was wearing this overall dress. She had dressed herself, like she usually does. We go through about 6 outfits a day. Every night I have to clean up her closet which consists of half of her clothes taken out of her drawers and hangers everywhere. Anyway. So she had these overalls on and she had her hair in little pig tails and she looked like a pioneer. I went out to the padio and told her to come inside so I could change her into a different outfit because she looked like a pioneer. Her response? "No. I don't. Im a lookin' good!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment