Saturday, August 6, 2011

So long, Utah

Dear Utah.

I miss you already. I really really miss you.

I guess it is okay that we are back in Omaha. I need to get the girls ready for school and get into a good routine like we had before going to Utah. Not to mention the 293740983457023 things I want to do to our house thanks to pinterest, aka.. the satanic blog that keeps you awake on it until the wee hours of the morning..

I miss my family.. my friends.. my BEST friend/sister Amber... staying up until 3 every morning laughing.. and i miss not having a routine? Really? Yep. I also miss the feeling of not worrying that some church person will come knocking on my front door at 5:00 pm..usually in the middle of me cooking dinner and the kids running around screaming and making my house look like a severe hurricane had just stopped by to say hello. (we are talking at least a scale 3 here people) I miss the mountains. I miss my moms super gorgeous house that made us feel like we were staying at a ski lodge for 5 weeks. I miss everything.

So, bye Utah.. for now. I will see you in 4 months. 

1 comment: