Sunday, June 12, 2011
Hailey Bug
I feel like I haven't posted much about Hailey. I have so much good to say about her. We are so blessed that we have her in our lives. I have more stories about Hanna because she is so witty and... entertaining? And rambunctious, and curious. Hailey tries, but she is just so analytical and serious. It is actually makes us laugh because she is so matter of fact. She is very much a perfectionist. I love her for this because it also keeps me focused. She reminds me of things that I forget. I feel like I have a little secretary sometimes. Hanna just demands things, in a valley girl way, what we are going to do for the day. Then she'll end it with a "deal? Deal guys? Got that??" We are so impressed with how intelligent Hailey is. She has always been very artistic. She is so left brained. Hailey is probably the sweetest out of our girls. She is very athletic. She loves to play sports, and it is like it comes natural to her. I think she will carry that athletic ability with her through out her life. She has a love for school work. We can't believe it.. she can read and is not even in kindergarten yet. I don't know if others can do this, and if they can, that is amazing. But for our Hailey to be doing this, we think it is just so amazing. We are very impressed with her. Every day, including Saturday and Sunday, she will ask if she can go to school that day. When we tell her that school isn't until Monday, her count down starts. She told Mike a few months ago that when she grows up she is going to be a lawyer just like him so she can "read alot". We love Hailey so much and are so glad that she was sent to us. We thank Heavenly Father every day for these girls. We have been so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment