Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hanna's great cleaning invention

We woke up this morning to Hailey at our bedside screaming that Hanna was doing something bad. Mike and I ran out to the living room panicked, and there she was. Sliding across the carpet with shaving cream. She told us that she was ice skating.  I was pissed. The best part is it made the carpet super clean. We have the worst carpet I have ever seen. It is so cheap. It picks up everything. So annoying, I am always on the floor scrubbing. So for future reference, use shaving cream! Thank you Hanna for making a huge mess out of my living room with shaving cream. Way to go Hanna!


Tonight, she told us that she wants to cut hair when she grows up. I think we all had that one figured out over 2 years ago when she went to town on her own hair. And most of her now bald dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment